- Adjustable design fits pontoon boats 96" to 102" wide
- First aftermarket wakeboard tower for pontoon boats
- Designed & manufactured by Aerial Wakeboarding
- Exceptionally sturdy, strong and durable tower
- Sporty & stylish design compliments any boat model
- Much more affordable than a custom fabricated tower
- Simple installation for the average do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Highly polished finish looks great & is easy to clean
- Quality pre-fabricated & pre-welded construction
- Proper height tow point needed for wakeboarding
- Compatible with many wakeboard tower accessories
- US Coast Guard approved 360 degree LED tow light
- Unique foot design fits almost every pontoon boat
- 2 heavy duty pop-up cleats integrated in the frame
- Tower quickly folds down to minimize vertical clearance
- Assembles and installs without welding or boat modifications
- 2 1/4-inch diameter high grade polished aluminum (top H-section is 2 1/2-inch diameter)
- 5 year warranty
- Download Installation Guide
"I have looked for a long time for a tower specifically made for a pontoon boat. Finally H2OSports offered one and I snagged it. It took me and my wife a Saturday to install, following the instructions provided. It was a straight forward installation and it looks great. Took it to the lake and I could not ask for anything better. I know a lot of folks don't think of a pontoon boat as something to ski/wakeboard behind, but with the wide platform and a boat which hits 40 mph, what else would anybody need. Awesome product and I forsee many more going out the doors."
Review by Ken McCarthy - Yucca Valley, CA
For pontoon owners, it's all about having the "do it all" boat to entertain family and friends for a day out on the lake. Unfortunately, the hugely popular sport of wakeboarding is not properly supported on pontoon boats which have low elevation tow points or ski tows. Aerial's WakeWorks F250 Pontoon Tower is the first aftermarket solution- it provides the correct height tow point (dual tow point), it's simple to install for the average do-it-yourselfer, features an innovative mounting foot design, is made of premium materials and is very affordable. The F250 features a universal design with an adjustable width for an easy fit on almost any pontoon boat made in the past 15 years.
Consistent with every wakeboard tower and accessory from Aerial Wakeboarding's talented team, this one is super stylish, exceptionally sturdy, strong and very durable. When you first open the well-packed box, you will be immediately impressed with the beautiful polish that took many hours to acheive, high level of craftsmanship, fine attention to every detail and you will be in awe of the amount of quality material you get for the price. If you are going to invest your time and money adding a wakeboard tower, don't waste it on something flimsy or poorly designed- do it right the first time with the Aerial F250 Pontoon Tower!
Optional accessories are available for added convenience and entertainment. Add a couple of racks to save space and securely store your wake boards, knee boards, wake surfboards and/or skis. You can also mount a full range of speakers overhead so everyone on the boat and in the water can enjoy crisp a clear music with full tonal range- not the distorted, scratchy or flat sounds found with some brands. Our carefully selected waterproof marine certified speakers are a popular upgrade to really bump up any sound system. All our offered speaker pods are easy to install, feature "clean" wiring that is fed through the speaker clamp's pre-drilled hole (no more loose, sloppy, dangling wires) and have no external or exposed speaker terminals (no more corrosion issues from exposure). Plus, almost any aftermarket wake tower accessory can be mounted on the 2.25" frame (top H section diameter is 2.5").
If space is limited when you store your pontoon boat, you will appreciate how easy it is to fold the F250 pontoon wakbord tower. Use a standard Allen wrench to remove a couple bolts and fold the tower in half in just minutes. The F250 also has 2 integrated pop-up cleats for convenience and, for added safety, a US Coast Guard approved 360 degree tow light (nav lights required in some states) with a low power draw LED. 5 year warranty included.
Check out some photos and read reviews from customers who have installed this wakeboard tower on their pontoon boat! Click here to view the F250 Pontoon Wakeboard Tower Gallery
Have questions about the F250 Pontoon Wakeboard Tower? Call us: (888) 253-6046